Data breaches at large corporations like Sony, Target and Home Depot make headlines. But small businesses are just as vulnerable.
Register now for this free webinar to learn how small businesses have become ideal targets for cyber criminals in search of financial information, consumer data, and intellectual property.
Webinar: From the Inside Out: The Impact of Data Breaches on Small Businesses
Date/Time: April 6, 2016, 1 PM ET
Get a complete pictures of the damage breaches cause to customer relationships and your bottom line based on data examined by Javelin Strategy & Research and CyberScout. We have also compiled best practices for preventing breaches and managing the fallout after one occurs.
Hear from presenters:
- Al Pasqual, research director, head of fraud and security at Javelin Strategy & Research
- Peter Moraga, vice president of client development at CyberScout
- The rate at which breaches are affecting small businesses and their customers
- How small businesses are typically compromised by cybercriminals
- The effect of data breaches on customer loyalty and repeat revenue
- The types of data being targeted in small business data breaches
- Typical remediation steps and associated costs