Every organization faces cyber risks, from the largest Fortune 100 companies down to the smallest mom-and-pop shops. Your small business customers are particularly vulnerable, especially when it comes to collecting customer data and performing online transactions.
In this complimentary, one-hour webinar from Advisen and CyberScout, attendees will learn:
- What are the unique cybersecurity exposures faced by small businesses?
- Are there particular types of small businesses that are more vulnerable to a breach?
- What strategies can small businesses set in place to address evolving threats?
- What role does cyber liability coverage play in protecting a small business?
- What are the responsibilities of a small business that suffers a data breach?
Eduard Goodman, Chief Privacy Officer, CyberScout
Milan Patel, Managing Director, Cyber Investigations & Defense practice, K2 Intelligence
Steve Robinson, Area President, RPS Technology & Cyber
Erin Ayers, Editor, Advisen (Moderator)