The first 48 hours after a breach are critical. how a company responds will impact its ability to recover and minimize damages to its valuable business, customer and employee data. Leveraging an incident response team was the "single biggest factor associated with reducing the cost of a data breach," according to the Ponemon Institute.
In this webinar, sponsored by CyberScout, you'll learn:
- How to develop a proper incident response plan
- How to build a breach response team—and who to include
- An hour-by-hour breakdown of steps to take post-breach
- Why working with outside experts makes good business sense
- How to select a data breach response partner
Kim Peretti, Partner, Alston & Bird
Andrea Bonime-Blanc, CEO and Founder, GEC Risk Advisory
Olga V. Mack, General Counsel, ClearSlide, Inc.
Richard Blumberg, Data Breach Response Director, CyberScout