CyberScout complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. CyberScout has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification page, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
If CyberScout collects personal information from you on our website, in person or over the telephone, these are our promises to you:
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we'll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we're collecting, how we'll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. We'll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we'll respect the choices you make.
- Relevance. We'll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won't use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We'll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We'll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access. We'll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We'll take appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Sharing. Except as described in this policy, we won't share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we'll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- Enforcement. We'll regularly review how we're meeting these privacy promises, and we'll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
Privacy Complaints by European Union Citizens:
Custodian of Personal Records
Chief Privacy Officer
7580 N Dobson Rd, Suite 201
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
CyberScout has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor program to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by CyberScout, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR website at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.