Watch now to learn about the cyber threats our children face online—and how families can stay safe.
In our on-demand webinar, Protecting Your Family’s Online Reputation: A Conversation About Child & Family Social Media Habits, we explore the results of surveys on child and family social media habits, just in time for National Cyber Security Awareness month.
Our children are digital natives who grow up with the internet, computers and smartphones. Sixty-eight percent have and manage their own social media profiles, according to the “Child & Family Social Media Habits Survey,” from the Identity Theft Resource Center and CyberScout. This early exposure brings convenience—and also puts them at a greater risk for phishing attacks, cyber bullying, identity theft and other threats.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll gain:
- A clear picture of the cyber threats facing families today
- A list of the most common methods of attack—and how to defend against them
- Strategies for educating children about online dangers
- Elements of good cyber hygiene
- Proactive and reactive measures to outsmart cyber criminals