Election Security Services
CyberScout Election Security Services helps secure the entire election process, strengthen voter trust, and defend our democracy. Our forensics, privacy practice, and election security experts are best in class. The CyberScout Election Security Services team helps state and county election officials:
- Secure voter registration databases.
- Address voting system vulnerabilities.
- Verify election results and improve risk limiting audits.
- Ensure all new initiatives and technology are cybersecure.
- Educate state, county and local officials on best cybersecurity practices.
How Election Security Services works for you
Restore trust in the democratic process by establishing election security in advance.
Our Election Security Services team analyzes every aspect of voting infrastructure and related processes to identify vulnerabilities and address issues across four key areas:
- Privacy of voter data: Assess hacking vulnerabilities and provide guidance for properly securing networks and voter registration data.
- Security of voting processes and systems: Perform vulnerability testing and infrastructure surveys, catalogue attack surfaces, build threat models, and educate staff.
- Evidence of results: Consult on post-election auditing procedures, recommending the most effective audit methodology and strategy, including risk limiting audits.
- Strategy for new initiatives: Define security requirements for future systems, and build in privacy to design and process.
VOTING MACHINE SECURITY EXPERTISE
CyberScout Election Security Services has partnered with Nordic Innovation Labs. Founded by Harri Hursti, one of the world’s leading authorities on election voting security, the CyberScout/NIL partnership provides unparalleled benefits.
- Leading voting system security expertise
- Award-winning identity protection
- Scalability and customization
- Penetration testing
- Independence from vendor and/or party influence
For more information, contact 1-800-986-9389.